Are you planning on buying your first home in the near future? You have come to the right place. I would be happy to help you plan for the big day. There is nothing like the feeling of getting the keys to your first home. I am available by phone, email, text or even online conference to review your situation and to provide advice to set you on the right path. Getting pre-qualified before you start your home search allows you to narrow your search and save you time. There is no point looking at homes only to find that they don't fit your budget.
I can provide you with advice on the following topics:
· Differences between using a Mortgage Broker/Agent and going to the bank
· Rebates and Incentives for First Time Home Buyers
· How to improve, repair and maintain your credit score
· How much you will qualify for
· How much down payment you will need
· Documents you will need to provide
· Difference between variable and fixed rates
· Default ( Mortgage ) Insurance
· Closing costs such as land transfer tax, lawyer fee, appraisal fee etc
Whether you are planning on buying in the next month or the next year, I can help you get on the right path today. It is never too early to start.
Contact me for your free consultation
Ready to start the process and get pre-qualified? Click here for a secure, online application.
Not quite ready to apply? Download your free mortgage app here.