How can you benefit from refinancing your current mortgage?
Refinancing allows you to access up to 80% of the equity in your home. Here are a few examples of what you can use the funds for.
- Renovate your home: Always wanted to have that dream kitchen? Use the funds to renovate your home and increase the value of your home
- Pay off Debt: Most debt is at a much higher interest rate than your mortgage, so you have the opportunity to consolidate into a single payment. This could save you hundreds of dollars in interest savings.
- Improve Credit Score: Has your credit score been driven down because of high debt? Refinancing your mortgage and paying off those debts with the funds may help improve it.
- Improve cash flow: By refinancing you can extend the amortization on your mortgage, lowering your monthly payments.
- Help your children: Use the funds to pay for your children's education or provide them with a down payment to purchase a home.
- Better interest rate: Did you originally get your mortgage at a time of higher interest rates? You may be able to take advantage of current lower rates
Contact me or fill out the form below for a free consultation to see if refinancing is right for you.
How much is your home worth?
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.
779 Upper Wentworth St