How can you benefit from refinancing your current mortgage?
Refinancing allows you to access up to 80% of the equity in your home. Here are a few examples of what you can use the funds for.
- Renovate your home: Always wanted to have that dream kitchen? Use the funds to renovate your home and increase the value of your home
- Pay off Debt: Most debt is at a much higher interest rate than your mortgage, so you have the opportunity to consolidate into a single payment. This could save you hundreds of dollars in interest savings.
- Improve Credit Score: Has your credit score been driven down because of high debt? Refinancing your mortgage and paying off those debts with the funds may help improve it.
- Improve cash flow: By refinancing you can extend the amortization on your mortgage, lowering your monthly payments.
- Help your children: Use the funds to pay for your children's education or provide them with a down payment to purchase a home.
- Better interest rate: Did you originally get your mortgage at a time of higher interest rates? You may be able to take advantage of current lower rates
Contact me or fill out the form below for a free consultation to see if refinancing is right for you.
1100 Burloak Drive, Suite 300
Burlington , ON
L7L 6B2, Canada